New Ford Expedition Max Madras OR 97741

Ford Expedition Max XLT

Introducing the 2019 Ford Expedition Max. Under the hood you'll find a 6 cylinder engine with more than 300 horsepower, providing a smooth and predictable driving experience. Well tuned suspension and stability control deliver a spirited, yet composed, ride and drive Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. It's equipped with tons of terrific amenities, but it won't break your budget. Such as remote keyless entry, a built-in garage door transmitter, an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, automatic temperature control, tilt steering wheel, a trailer hitch, rear wipers, and a split folding rear seat. Passengers in the third row enjoy seat back reclining functionality, providing an extra level of comfort and convenience. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, front side impact airbags, traction control, ignition disabling, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Brake assist technology provides extra pressure when applying the brakes. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

; ;