New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XL

Introducing the 2019 Ford F-150. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. Ford infused the interior with top shelf amenities, such as: delay-off headlights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, tilt steering wheel, and air conditioning. Passenger security is always assured thanks to various safety features, such as: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control ensures solid grip atop the road surface, no matter how challenging the driving conditions. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;