New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 Lariat

Take command of the road in the 2019 Ford F-150. Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. Ford prioritized comfort and style by including: delay-off headlights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and a split folding rear seat. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Various mechanical systems are monitored by electronic stability control, keeping you on your intended path. We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;