New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XL

You can expect a lot from the 2019 Ford F-150. Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. Top features include air conditioning, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, fully automatic headlights, tilt steering wheel, and a split folding rear seat. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. With electronic stability control supplementing mechanical systems, you'll maintain precise command of the roadway. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;