Used Ram 1500 Madras OR 97741

Ram 1500 Tradesman

Get excited about the 2013 Ram 1500 This 4 door, 6 passenger truck is still under 75,000 miles! Top features include air conditioning, variably intermittent wipers, tilt steering wheel, heated door mirrors, power windows, a trailer hitch, a bedliner, and cruise control. Side curtain airbags deploy in extreme circumstances, shielding you and your passengers from collision forces. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: Ram, 1500, Used, Truck
; ;