Toyota 4Runner

Sensibility and practicality define the 2015 Toyota 4Runner. Under the hood you'll find a 6 cylinder engine with more than 270 horsepower, providing a smooth and predictable driving experience. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. It's equipped with tons of terrific amenities, but it won't break your budget. Such as remote keyless entry, variably intermittent wipers, front bucket seats, front fog lights, power windows, an overhead console, a trailer hitch, and air conditioning. Premium sound drives 8 speakers, providing you and your passengers a sensational audio experience. Passengers are protected by various safety and security features, including: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, anti-whiplash front head restraints, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control ensures solid grip atop the road surface, no matter how challenging the driving conditions. Our team is professional, and we offer a no-pressure environment. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: Toyota, 4Runner, Used, SUV