Toyota Tacoma Base

Sensibility and practicality define the 2014 Toyota Tacoma. With less than 40,000 miles on the odometer, this vehicle invigorates its segment with sporty proportions, generous equipment and exceptional safety! Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the 4 liter 6 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. All of the premium features expected of a Toyota are offered, including: 1-touch window functionality, a tachometer, a rear step bumper, tilt steering wheel, power door mirrors, skid plates, and a split folding rear seat. Premium sound drives 6 speakers, providing you and your passengers a sensational audio experience. In the event of a rollover collision, side curtain airbags provide additional protection for outboard seated passengers. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: Toyota, Tacoma, Used, Truck