Used Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 XL

You can expect a lot from the 2017 Ford F-350. With less than 30,000 miles on the odometer, this vehicle provides excellent value as a pre-owned model. It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. All of the following features are included: delay-off headlights, front and rear reading lights, a tachometer, a trip computer, a rear step bumper, a trailer hitch, and air conditioning. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control stands out as a technologically savvy innovation, keeping you better connected to the road. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: Used, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;