New Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 King Ranch

You can expect a lot from the 2020 Ford F-350. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the powerful 8 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. All of the premium features expected of a Ford are offered, including: front and rear reading lights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, and more. Passengers are protected by various safety and security features, including: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We are here to help you.

Tags: New, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;