Used Porsche Cayman Madras OR 97741

Porsche Cayman

Sensibility and practicality define the 2008 Porsche Cayman S. With fewer than 25,000 miles on the odometer, this car expresses top-tier capabilities, proving the automaker's commitment to quality, safety and comfort! Porsche made sure to keep road-handling and sportiness at the top of it's priority list. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the refined 6 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Porsche infused the interior with top shelf amenities, such as: leather upholstery, variably intermittent wipers, power front seats, a built-in garage door transmitter, a trip computer, air conditioning, and 1-touch window functionality. Porsche also prioritized safety and security with features such as: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Our sales reps are extremely helpful & knowledgeable. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Stop in and take a test drive!

; ;