New Ford F-250 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-250 Lariat

You can expect a lot from the 2020 Ford F-250. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, fully automatic headlights, an overhead console, a trailer hitch, and a split folding rear seat. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Various mechanical systems are monitored by electronic stability control, keeping you on your intended path. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best prices and service at all times. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: New, F-250, Ford, Truck
; ;