New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XL

Get excited about the 2020 Ford F-150. A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. Ford prioritized fit and finish as evidenced by: a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, fully automatic headlights, telescoping steering wheel, and much more. With side curtain airbags supplementing the rest of the safety network, you can be assured that you and your passengers will experience top-tier protection. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;