Used Kia Sorento Madras OR 97741

Kia Sorento EX

Get excited about the 2011 Kia Sorento. A 3.5 liter V-6 engine pairs with a sophisticated 6 speed automatic transmission, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Top features include front fog lights, 1-touch window functionality, a tachometer, front bucket seats, automatic temperature control, power windows, remote keyless entry, and cruise control. Third row seats expand the maximum passenger capacity to 7. Kia ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, head curtain airbags, traction control, anti-whiplash front head restraints, a panic alarm, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Sophisticated all wheel drive technology maintains a firm grip on the road. Our team is professional, and we offer a no-pressure environment. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Come on in and take a test drive!

Tags: Kia, Used, Sorento, SUV
; ;