New Ford Fusion Madras OR 97741

Ford Fusion SE

Introducing the 2020 Ford Fusion. It features an automatic transmission, front-wheel drive, and an efficient 4 cylinder engine. The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. Top features include power windows, 1-touch window functionality, a tachometer, adjustable headrests in all seating positions, a blind spot monitoring system, air conditioning, power door mirrors, and much more. Audio features include an AM/FM radio, steering wheel mounted audio controls, and 6 well positioned speakers. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. You'll never lose visibility with rain sensing wipers, which activate automatically when the drops start to fall. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best prices and service at all times. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: New, Fusion, Sedan, Ford
; ;