Used Dodge Durango Madras OR 97741

Dodge Durango SLT

Here's a great deal on a 2006 Dodge Durango. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. Dodge infused the interior with top shelf amenities, such as: a tachometer, front and rear air conditioning, front fog lights, tilt steering wheel, power door mirrors, power windows, and 1-touch window functionality. Dodge also prioritized safety and security with features such as: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, a panic alarm, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: Dodge, Durango, Used, SUV
; ;