Used Ram 1500 Madras OR 97741

Ram 1500 Tradesman

Get excited about the 2014 Ram 1500 This 4 door, 6 passenger truck is still under 75,000 miles! It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: 1-touch window functionality, a rear step bumper, a front bench seat, heated door mirrors, a trailer hitch, a bedliner, and cruise control. In the event of a rollover collision, side curtain airbags provide additional protection for outboard seated passengers. Our team is professional, and we offer a no-pressure environment. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Call now to schedule a test drive.

Tags: Ram, 1500, Used, Truck
; ;