Used Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XL

You can expect a lot from the 2018 Ford F-150. With just over 35,000 miles on the odometer, this truck lines up eagerly against competing models, delivering the perfect blend of power, safety and flair! Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. All of the following features are included: a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, fully automatic headlights, tilt steering wheel, and much more. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. For added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. We have the vehicle you've been searching for at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: F-150, Used, Ford, Truck
; ;