New Ford Transit-250 Madras OR 97741

Ford Transit-250 Base

Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the refined 6 cylinder engine, and all wheel drive keeps this model firmly attached to the road surface. Ford infused the interior with top shelf amenities, such as: 1-touch window functionality, a tachometer, air conditioning, telescoping steering wheel, power door mirrors, power windows, and remote keyless entry. Storage solutions are integrated throughout the interior, demonstrating thoughtful attention to detail. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. For added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We are here to help you.

; ;