New Ford Edge Madras OR 97741

Ford Edge ST

Load your family into the 2020 Ford Edge. Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. Top features include rain sensing wipers, front and rear reading lights, adjustable headrests in all seating positions, power front seats, a blind spot monitoring system, fully automatic headlights, cruise control, and seat memory. Features such as automatic climate control and leather upholstery prove that economical transportation does not need to be sparsely equipped. Audio features include an AM/FM radio, steering wheel mounted audio controls, and 12 speakers, providing excellent sound throughout the cabin. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Sophisticated all wheel drive assures superb handling in any weather condition. We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, Edge, Ford, SUV
; ;