New Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 King Ranch

You can expect a lot from the 2019 Ford F-350. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the powerful 8 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. Ford prioritized fit and finish as evidenced by: front and rear reading lights, variably intermittent wipers, an outside temperature display, fully automatic headlights, telescoping steering wheel, a trailer hitch, and more. Take assurance in side curtain airbags, providing head protection in the event of a severe collision. We have the vehicle you've been searching for at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;