New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 STX

Experience driving perfection in the 2020 Ford F-150. A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. Top features include a split folding rear seat, delay-off headlights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, and more. With side curtain airbags supplementing the rest of the safety network, you can be assured that you and your passengers will experience top-tier protection. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;