New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XL

Introducing the 2020 Ford F-150. The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. Ford prioritized practicality, efficiency, and style by including: 1-touch window functionality, adjustable headrests in all seating positions, front fog lights, power door mirrors, power windows, cruise control, and remote keyless entry. Passenger security is always assured thanks to various safety features, such as: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, a security system, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. With electronic stability control supplementing mechanical systems, you'll maintain precise command of the roadway. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to answer any questions that you might have. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. We are here to help you.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;