New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 STX

Experience driving perfection in the 2019 Ford F-150. A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. Top features include air conditioning, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, fully automatic headlights, tilt steering wheel, and more. Take assurance in side curtain airbags, providing head protection in the event of a severe collision. We pride ourselves in the quality that we offer on all of our vehicles. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;