Used Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XLT

Come test drive this 2015 Ford F-150. Ford prioritized practicality, efficiency, and style by including: a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, air conditioning, telescoping steering wheel, and much more. Safety equipment has been integrated throughout, including: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Various mechanical systems are monitored by electronic stability control, keeping you on your intended path. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: F-150, Used, Ford, Truck
; ;