Used Toyota Tundra Madras OR 97741

Toyota Tundra SR5

Treat yourself to a test drive in the 2014 Toyota Tundra. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the powerful 8 cylinder engine, providing a spirited, yet composed ride and drive. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. It's equipped with tons of terrific amenities, but it won't break your budget. Such as remote keyless entry, front and rear reading lights, a rear step bumper, air conditioning, front fog lights, tilt steering wheel, a trailer hitch, and a split folding rear seat. Audio features include a CD player with MP3 capability, and 6 speakers, providing excellent sound throughout the cabin. Toyota also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control ensures solid grip atop the road surface, no matter how challenging the driving conditions. Our team is professional, and we offer a no-pressure environment. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We are here to help you.

Tags: Toyota, Tundra, Used, Truck
; ;