New Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 STX

Get excited about the 2019 Ford F-350. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the powerful 8 cylinder engine, providing a spirited, yet composed ride and drive. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. Comfort and convenience were prioritized within, evidenced by amenities such as: a trip computer, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, fully automatic headlights, tilt steering wheel, an overhead console, and much more. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. For added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Our team is professional, and we offer a no-pressure environment. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: New, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;