Used Toyota Tacoma Madras OR 97741

Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport

Outstanding design defines the 2016 Toyota Tacoma. This 4 door, 5 passenger truck still has less than 35,000 miles! It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a 3.5 liter 6 cylinder engine. Top features include front fog lights, 1-touch window functionality, a rear step bumper, an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, an outside temperature display, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, cruise control, and remote keyless entry. Toyota ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, anti-whiplash front head restraints, ignition disabling, and ABS brakes. Brake assist technology provides extra pressure when applying the brakes. It also arrives with a Carfax history report, indicating just one previous owner. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best prices and service at all times. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: Toyota, Tacoma, Used, Truck
; ;