Used Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 Platinum

Outstanding design defines the 2016 Ford F-150. A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. Top features include a split folding rear seat, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, fully automatic headlights, telescoping steering wheel, and air conditioning. In the event of a rollover collision, side curtain airbags provide additional protection for outboard seated passengers. We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: F-150, Used, Ford, Truck
; ;