Used Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 Limited

You can expect a lot from the 2017 Ford F-150. With less than 30,000 miles on the odometer, this is a technologically advanced vehicle for the sport-inclined driving enthusiast! A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. Ford prioritized practicality, efficiency, and style by including: a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, fully automatic headlights, telescoping steering wheel, and air conditioning. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. With electronic stability control supplementing mechanical systems, you'll maintain precise command of the roadway. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. We are here to help you.

Tags: F-150, Used, Ford, Truck
; ;