Ford F-250

Get excited about the 2016 Ford F-250. With less than 20,000 miles on the odometer, this vehicle proves competitive in its price class based on its condition and value. It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. Top features include a split folding rear seat, a tachometer, a rear step bumper, air conditioning, telescoping steering wheel, an overhead console, a trailer hitch, and much more. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Various mechanical systems are monitored by electronic stability control, keeping you on your intended path. Our sales reps are knowledgeable and professional. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. We are here to help you.

Tags: F-250, Used, Ford, Truck