Used Dodge Challenger Madras OR 97741

Dodge Challenger SXT

You can expect a lot from the 2012 Dodge Challenger. This 2 door, 5 passenger coupe just recently passed the 60,000 mile mark! Dodge made sure to keep road-handling and sportiness at the top of it's priority list. A 3.6 liter V-6 engine pairs with a sophisticated 5 speed automatic transmission, providing a spirited, yet composed ride and drive. Top features include a split folding rear seat, delay-off headlights, variably intermittent wipers, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, power door mirrors, remote keyless entry, and much more. Passengers are protected by various safety and security features, including: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, anti-whiplash front head restraints, a panic alarm, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control ensures solid grip atop the road surface, no matter how challenging the driving conditions. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

; ;