Used Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XLT

Sensibility and practicality define the 2016 Ford F-150. With fewer than 50,000 miles on the odometer, this pre-owned model still has plenty of miles remaining as reliable transportation. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: delay-off headlights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and a split folding rear seat. Passengers are protected by various safety and security features, including: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. For added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: F-150, Used, Ford, Truck
; ;