New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XLT

Outstanding design defines the 2020 Ford F-150. Comfort and convenience were prioritized within, evidenced by amenities such as: a tachometer, adjustable headrests in all seating positions, a rear step bumper, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, power windows, remote keyless entry, and more. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control stands out as a technologically savvy innovation, keeping you better connected to the road. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to answer any questions that you might have. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. We are here to help you.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;