New Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 Lariat

Treat yourself to a test drive in the 2020 Ford F-350. It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. Top features include a split folding rear seat, a tachometer, a trip computer, an outside temperature display, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, an overhead console, a trailer hitch, and much more. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Various mechanical systems are monitored by electronic stability control, keeping you on your intended path. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best prices and service at all times. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: New, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;