New Ford Ranger Madras OR 97741

Ford Ranger Lariat

Discerning drivers will appreciate the 2020 Ford Ranger. This 4 door, 5 passenger truck is ready to drive off the showroom floor! It features an automatic transmission, rear-wheel drive, and a 2.3 liter 4 cylinder engine. Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: 1-touch window functionality, variably intermittent wipers, a trip computer, a rear step bumper, air conditioning, power windows, and much more. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. For added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best prices and service at all times. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: New, Ranger, Ford, Truck
; ;