New Ford F-550 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-550 XL

The 2019 Ford F-550 Chassis. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the powerful 8 cylinder engine, providing a spirited, yet composed ride and drive. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. Top features include a split folding rear seat, delay-off headlights, front and rear reading lights, a tachometer, an outside temperature display, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, an overhead console, and much more. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. We have the vehicle you've been searching for at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

; ;