New Ford Transit-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford Transit-350 Base

A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. Top features include rain sensing wipers, 1-touch window functionality, a tachometer, air conditioning, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, lane departure warning, power windows, and remote keyless entry. Curtain airbags combine with standard stability control in creating a comprehensive safety network. We have the vehicle you've been searching for at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

; ;