New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 Lariat

You can expect a lot from the 2020 Ford F-150. All of the premium features expected of a Ford are offered, including: a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, air conditioning, fully automatic headlights, tilt steering wheel, and a split folding rear seat. With side curtain airbags supplementing the rest of the safety network, you can be assured that you and your passengers will experience top-tier protection. We have the vehicle you've been searching for at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;