New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 Lariat

Introducing the 2020 Ford F-150. The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. Top features include a split folding rear seat, delay-off headlights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and much more. Curtain airbags combine with standard stability control in creating a comprehensive safety network. We have the vehicle you've been searching for at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;