Used Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 Lariat

Come test drive this 2017 Ford F-350. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. Comfort and convenience were prioritized within, evidenced by amenities such as: delay-off headlights, front and rear reading lights, a tachometer, a trip computer, air conditioning, a trailer hitch, and more. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Brake assist technology provides extra pressure when applying the brakes. We pride ourselves in the quality that we offer on all of our vehicles. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: Used, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;