New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 Raptor

The 2020 Ford F-150. This 4 door, 5 passenger truck offers the features and options for which you've been searching. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a 3.5 liter 6 cylinder engine. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. Top features include front fog lights, front and rear reading lights, a trip computer, an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, power door mirrors, skid plates, power windows, and much more. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. For added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to answer any questions that you might have. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. We are here to help you.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;