Used Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 Platinum

Take command of the road in the 2015 Ford F-150. A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, and a split folding rear seat. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control stands out as a technologically savvy innovation, keeping you better connected to the road. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We are here to help you.

Tags: F-150, Used, Ford, Truck
; ;