Used Ford Escape Madras OR 97741

Ford Escape S

Come test drive this 2017 Ford Escape. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the 2.5 liter 4 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Top features include remote keyless entry, 1-touch window functionality, adjustable headrests in all seating positions, air conditioning, telescoping steering wheel, an overhead console, rear wipers, and cruise control. Premium sound drives 6 speakers, providing you and your passengers a sensational audio experience. Passenger security is always assured thanks to various safety features, such as: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: Used, Ford, Escape, SUV
; ;