New Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 Lariat

The 2019 Ford F-350. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the powerful 8 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. All of the following features are included: delay-off headlights, variably intermittent wipers, a trip computer, telescoping steering wheel, an overhead console, a trailer hitch, and much more. Passenger security is always assured thanks to various safety features, such as: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: New, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;