New Ford Ranger Madras OR 97741

Ford Ranger XL

You can expect a lot from the 2020 Ford Ranger. It features an automatic transmission, rear-wheel drive, and a 2.3 liter 4 cylinder engine. A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. Top features include front bucket seats, 1-touch window functionality, variably intermittent wipers, adjustable headrests in all seating positions, a rear step bumper, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, and power windows. Passenger security is always assured thanks to various safety features, such as: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Brake assist technology provides extra pressure when applying the brakes. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, Ranger, Ford, Truck
; ;