New Ford Ranger Madras OR 97741

Ford Ranger XLT

Experience driving perfection in the 2020 Ford Ranger. This 4 door, 5 passenger truck stands out among competitors in its class! It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a 2.3 liter 4 cylinder engine. Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: delay-off headlights, 1-touch window functionality, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, front bucket seats, air conditioning, and much more. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. For added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, Ranger, Ford, Truck
; ;