Used Toyota Tundra Madras OR 97741

Toyota Tundra Limited

Take command of the road in the 2006 Toyota Tundra. Under the hood you'll find an 8 cylinder engine with more than 250 horsepower, providing a spirited, yet composed ride and drive. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: 1-touch window functionality, a rear step bumper, power door mirrors, power windows, an overhead console, a trailer hitch, and cruise control. Toyota also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, a security system, and ABS brakes. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: Toyota, Tundra, Used, Truck
; ;