New Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 Lariat

Outstanding design defines the 2020 Ford F-350. It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. Top features include a split folding rear seat, front and rear reading lights, a trip computer, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, fully automatic headlights, a trailer hitch, and more. Safety equipment has been integrated throughout, including: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Various mechanical systems are monitored by electronic stability control, keeping you on your intended path. Our team is professional, and we offer a no-pressure environment. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;