New Ford Expedition Madras OR 97741

Ford Expedition Platinum

Load your family into the 2020 Ford Expedition. It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a 3.5 liter 6 cylinder engine. Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. A wealth of standard features means that you no longer have to sacrifice. Such as cruise control, leather upholstery, front and rear reading lights, power front seats, heated and ventilated seats, a power rear cargo door, adjustable pedals, and seat memory. Third row seats provide an even greater maximum passenger capacity. For drivers who enjoy the natural environment, a power moon roof allows an infusion of fresh air. Audio features include an AM/FM radio, rear mounted audio controls, steering wheel mounted audio controls, and 12 speakers, providing excellent sound throughout the cabin. With side curtain airbags supplementing the rest of the safety network, you can be assured that you and your passengers will experience top-tier protection. We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, Expedition, Ford, SUV
; ;