New Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 Lariat

Get excited about the 2020 Ford F-350. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the powerful 8 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a trip computer, a rear step bumper, fully automatic headlights, telescoping steering wheel, and more. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Our team is professional, and we offer a no-pressure environment. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Stop in and take a test drive!

Tags: New, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;